- Najafi Tavani, Z., Zefahrian, G., Robson, M., Yo, C. & Andersson, U. (In press) ‘Building Subsidiary Local Responsiveness: (When) Does the Directionality of Intrafirm Knowledge Transfers Matter?’
Journal of World Business.
- Eriksson, C. (In press) ‘Phasing out a polluting input in a growth model with directed technological
- Ryan, P., Andersson, U., Giblin, M. & Clancy, J., (In press) ‘Subsidiary Knowledge Creation in Co-evolving Contexts’
International Business Review
- O’Brien, D., Sharkey-Scott, P., Andersson, U., Ambos, T. & Fu, N. (In press) ‘The micro-foundations of subsidiary initiatives: How subsidiary-manager activities unlock entrepreneurship’
Global Strategy Journal.
- Crevani, L. and Hallin, A. (2017) ‘Performative narcissism: When organizations are made successful, admirable, and unique through narcissistic work’,
Management Learning, Vol. 48, No. 4, pp. 431—452.
- Whitaker, J., Ekman, P. and Thompson, S. (2017) ‘How Multinational Corporations Use Information Technology to Manage Global Operation’
Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vol. 57, No. 2, pp. 112—122.
- Lindh, C. and Rovira Nordman, E. (2017) ‘Information technology and performance in industrial business relationships: the mediating effect of business development,
Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, Vol. 32, No. 7, pp. 998—1008.
- Johnstone, L., Svärd-Sandin, E. and Lindh, C. (2017) ‘The Scandinavian cooperative advantage? A mixed method approach to highlight the influence of contextual conditions for environmental CSR uptake’
International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, Vol. 16, No. 4, 336—358.
- Cozza, M., De Angeli, A. and Tonolli, L. (2017) ’Ubiquitous technologies for older people’
- Johnstone, L. and Lindh, C. (2017) ‘The sustainability-age dilemma: A theory of (un)planned behavior via influencers’
Journal of Consumer Behavior, 2017;1-13.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, A., Andersson, U., Brannen, M.Y., Nielsen, B. and Reuber, A.R. (2016) ‘Can I Trust Your Findings? Ruling out Alternative Explanations in International Business Research’
Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 47, No. 8, pp. 881—897.
- Andersson, U., Dasi, À., Mudambi, R & Pedersen, T. (2016) ’Technology, Innovation and Knowledge: The importance of ideas and international connectivity’,
Journal of World Business, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 153-162.
- Ekman, P., Raggio, R.D. & Thompson, S.M. ‘Service network value co-creation: Defining the roles of the generic actor’
Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 56, pp. 51—62.
- Röndell, J. Sörhammar, D. & Gidhagen, M. ’Co-governance in the consumer engagement process: facilitating multi-beneficial value creation’
Journal of Strategic Marketing, Vol. 24, Nos. 3—4, pp. 327—345.
- Hoppe, M. ‘Policy and entrepreneurship education’
Small Business Economics, Vol. 46, pp. 13—29.
- Lindh, C., Thilenius, P. & Hadjikhani, A. (2016) ‘Distrust online in the financial services market: the relevance of experiential knowledge and information exchange’
Journal of Customer Behavior, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 173—191.
- Hadjikhani, A., Lindh, C., Hilmersson Pourmand, F. & Thilenius, P. (2016), ‘Direct and indirect impact of political activities on business performance – the case of the European Union and Swedish small firms’
Journal of International Business Environment, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1—18.
- Höglund, L. (2015). Strategic Entrepreneurship – Organizing Entrepreneurship in Established Organizations.
Studentlitteratur. ISBN: 978-91-44-10368-6.
- Blomkvist, P & A. Hallin (2015) Method for engineering students. Degree projects using the 4-phase model.