University of Economics, VSE Prague
To apply for a program : go through the E-application on https://insis.vse.cz/prihlaska/?lang=en.
The International Business program has its special requirements and procedures precisely described at http://ib.vse.cz/admission/application/.
iaelyon School of Management
- Once you have been selected by your home University for an exchange program at iaelyon School of Management – University Jean Moulin, you will need to provide your home University with the information and documents required for your nomination.
- University Jean Moulin General International Relations Office will then receive your nomination along with all the information and documents required as well as the name of the program you have applied for in order to process your nomination.
- Upon arrival in Lyon you will be welcomed by the Exchange Program Coordinator in charge of your geographical zone, who speaks your language or English, at the University General International Relations Office.
- At iaelyon School of Management the Student Mobility Officer and International Academic Advisors will offer you academic guidance and support and will help with course prerequisites, courses equivalencies, timetables, grade transcripts…
INTERNATIONAL NON-EXCHANGE STUDENTS
There are two types of registration procedures depending on your nationality and the country in which you reside.
1.If you are living in one of these countries, you must use the online CEF Procedure
Algeria – Argentina – Benin – Brazil – Burkina Faso – Cameroon – Chile – China – Colombia – Comoros – Congo (Brazzaville) – Ivory Coast – Egypt – Gabon – Guinea – India – Indonesia – Iran – Japan – Lebanon – Madagascar – Mali – Morocco – Mauritania – Mauritius – Mexico – Peru – Senegal – Russia – South Korea- Taiwan – Togo – Tunisia – Turkey – USA – Vietnam
- Fill out an online registration form on the Campus France website. Depending on the program you are applying for you have until the end of January to the end of March to submit your application.
- You will be asked to provide a grade transcript, a French language test score and an English language test score if you apply for a Master’s degree.
- Campus France will then organize an interview with the French Embassy of your country of residence to review your file and see if you are eligible for the program selected.
- If the French Embassy gives its approval, your file will then be forwarded to the Academic Director of the Master’s degree you applied for.
- You will get a final answer regarding your application status by the end of June.
2.If you don’t live in one of the countries listed above, you must use the online University Jean Moulin application portal
- Fill out an online application form on the University Jean Moulin website. Depending on the program you are applying for, deadlines may vary.
- You will be asked to provide a grade transcript, a SIM Score, a French language test score and English language test score if you apply for a Master’s degree.
- Your file will then be reviewed by the Academic Director of the program you applied for.
Find out more about the registration procedure here
- Calendar for the 1st year of the Master’s degree in International Business Engineering (MIBE)
- Calendar for the 2nd year of the Master’s degree in International Business Engineering (MIBE)
Toulouse School of Management
- Successful completion of 180 ECTS
- Academic results
- English proficiency (C1 level required and attested by an English language test)
- Professional experience (internships, jobs, projects…)
- International experience (exchange programmes, au pair, positions abroad…)
The selection committee will examine the candidate’s application file and possibly invite the candidate for an on-line motivation interview.
Application period: January 30th 2018 to March 30th 2018. Selection to be announced on June 20th 2018