On Monday May 14th all the members of the MIB EPAS Consortium met in RISEBA University in Riga to talk in further details about ongoing projects and exchange on actions to come.
Members of the consortium discussed the master thesis competition that was organized for the first time this year. Each member institution nominated the student of their home university who wrote the best master thesis in International Management.
The selected students were asked to do a short presentation video to further explain their subject. Their work were then reviewed by a committee made of one academic representative of each institution.The final results of the competition will be announced by the end of the month.
The annual meeting was also the opportunity to welcome three new members within the MIB EPAS Consortium: IAE Montpellier (France) Toulouse School of Management (France) and Mälardalen University (Sweden) and to consider new joint projects (common real case, research proposal on CSR…)
The meeting ended with two workshops on corporate connections and internationalization and CSR and International Management.
Representatives from all the member institutions attended the meeting hosted by RISEBA University :
- RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology: Irina Senikova, Rector / Iveta Ludviga, International Business and MBA Program Director/ Polina Naidenko, Vice-Rector for External Relations/ Olga Snucina, ERASMUS+ and Double Degree Project Manager
- VSE Prague University of Economics: Josef Tausěr, Dean Faculty of International Relations School of Business and Management,
- Lappeenranta University of Technology Olli Kuivalainen, Manager International Affairs Faculty of Business Studies
- University of Vaasa: Minnie M. Kontkanen, Program Manager, Master’s Degree Program in International Business / Anne Ahlqvist, International Education Specialist
- Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University: Rondy De Silva Senior, Course Leader- MSc International Business Management/ Jeremy Head, International Business Subject Group Leader
- School of Business Society and Engineering, Mälardalen University: Jimmie Röndell, Senior Lecturer – School of Business Society and Engineering/ Ulf Anderson, Professor -School of Business Society and Engineering
- Toulouse School of Management: Audrey Rouzies, Academic Director 1st year of Master’s in International Management / Nicola Mirc, Academic Director 2nd year of Master’s in International Management
- IAE Montpellier: Gilles Séré de Lanauze, Head of International Relations Office
- iaelyon School of Management : Jérôme Rive, Dean iaelyon School of Management- President MIB EPAS Consortium / Mathilde Desplans, International communication and projects officer.